- Teen Poetry Contest March 17th – April 17th
Aspiring Poets in the Carbondale area, enter the library’s 6th annual Teen Poetry Contest to showcase your talents and win CASH prizes! Just fill out the form below, submit along with your poem(s), and come to our Teen Poetry Event on April 29th. Contest is open to all Teens (ages 12-19, or grades 7-12), beginning March 17th.View More Details and Official Entry Form...
View Event Flier...
- April 1st (4:00 – 5:00pm): Meet us at Morris! Morris Library is hosting its 4th annual “Edible Books Book Festival”. Come join us as we tour the delectable entries and possibly partake in a treat or two ourselves!
- April 8th (4:00 – 5:00pm): Poetry Activity! We will be creating poetry via blacking out sections of old books. Sounds weird, but the results are awesome!
- April 15th (4:00 – 5:00pm): Prepare for World Book Night! Just like last year, we will be getting our books ready for distribution on World Book Night (April 23rd).
- April 23rd (4:00pm - ?): World Book Night! This will be taking the place of our TAB (Teen Advisory Board) meeting this month. The designated book givers will be going to various locations to distribute free books!
- April 29th (4:00 – 5:00pm): Teen Poetry Reception Winners of the Teen Poetry Contest will be announced!
- ABC's of Music Program: View More Information About This Program...