Project Next Generation (PNG)
Learn, Create, Have Fun!
Project Next Generation is FREE and is for 5th-8th grade students. Sign up for one session or all four. We have loads of activities planned. Participants will be using laptops, ipads, cameras and more. No skills required. To sign up, return the Sign-Up Sheet to the library or simply email Wendy Schoof (firstname.lastname@example.org). We'll save your child a spot!
All Classes are Mondays and Wednesdays
4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Spring program runs February 3 - March 31
(No workshop February 17 for President's Day or
March 10, 12 for Spring Break)
Here's what we have planned...
- Learn to take digital pictures and put them on a flash drive.
- Learn how to edit and resize pictures.
- Look at Gimp, free digital imaging software.
- Our very own version of Jeopardy and win prizes.
- Xbox Kinect games.
- Minecraft discussion group.
- Take part in a scavenger hunt.
*Funding for this grant project was awarded from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services to the Secretary of State/Illinois State Library under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).