405 West Main Street
Carbondale, IL 62901
"Every artist wants his work to be permanent. But what is? The Aswan Dam covered some of the greatest art in the world. Venice is sinking. Great books and pictures were lost in the Florence floods. In the meantime we still enjoy butterflies."
Fishing Rod Check-Out
- For children ages 6-15 only.
- Must have valid Carbondale Public Library card.
- Parent/guardian must sign acknowledgment form(s).
- Limit of three rods per household.
- Items are checked out for one week and are not renewable.
- Only one bait pack for each rod checked out. (Bait packs may be used many times in a season.)