- Brown Bag and a Book Discussion Group: a group of book lovers that meets together each and every Monday. The discussion begins promptly at noon. Just bring your brown bag lunch and one book to discuss/share! Starts At Noon!
- Senior Coffee Club: Seniors, join us each month to share and discuss. The group meets on the first Tuesday of each month, from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Seniors are invited to come to the library’s meeting room for coffee, donuts and fun! Check our home page for monthly themes.
- Computer Help at the Carbondale Public Library
- Monday Night Knitting Nights: Come and be a part of the Knit-Niks every Monday night from 6 to 8.
- Wednesday Noon Book Club Reading List (Updated 5/17/14)
Learn vocabulary & earn free rice.