— filed under: Teens
April 23, 2014
from 4:00 PM to 4:00 PM week until April 29, 2014
|Add event to calendar||
- April 1st (4:00 – 5:00pm): Meet us at Morris! Morris Library is hosting its 4th annual “Edible Books Book Festival”. Come join us as we tour the delectable entries and possibly partake in a treat or two ourselves!
- April 8th (4:00 – 5:00pm): Poetry Activity! We will be creating poetry via blacking out sections of old books. Sounds weird, but the results are awesome!
- April 15th (4:00 – 5:00pm): Prepare for World Book Night! Just like last year, we will be getting our books ready for distribution on World Book Night (April 23rd).
- April 23rd (4:00pm - ?): World Book Night! This will be taking the place of our TAB (Teen Advisory Board) meeting this month. The designated book givers will be going to various locations to distribute free books!
- April 29th (4:00 – 5:00pm): Teen Poetry Reception Winners of the Teen Poetry Contest will be announced!