Upcoming Board Meeting Agenda
Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees
Wednesday, September 10, 2014 Meeting Room
4:30pm 405 W. Main St.
- Introductions, audience and visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes.
The Library Board may cut short any comments that are irrelevant, repetitious, or disruptive. (Id. at 1425-26).
- Approval of the August 13, 2014 minutes.
Correspondence and communications.
- Approval of bills payable up to and including bills due September 16, 2014 to October 15, 2014.
- Acceptance of the financial report for August 2014.
- Building and grounds maintenance.
- Report from Personnel Committee regarding Director’s annual performance evaluation.
- Approval of August 27, 2014 Personnel Committee minutes.
- 2. Insurance: Board discussion and decisions regarding changes in coverage: Earthquake insurance; health insurance.
- Resolution Authorizing the Filing of a Request for Intervention Before the Illinois Property Tax Appeal Board.
Next Board Meetings for 2014 (all in Public Library meeting room, 4:30 p.m.): October 8, November 12, December 10