Upcoming Board Meeting Agenda
Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees
Library Meeting Room, 405 West Main St.
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Call to order.
• Introductions, audience and visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes. The Library Board may cut short any comments that are irrelevant, repetitious, or disruptive. (Id. at 1425-26).
1. Oaths of Office.
2. Committee appointments
1. Approval of the June 11, 2014 minutes.
Correspondence and communications.
1. Approval of bills payable up to and including bills due July 16, 2014 to August 15, 2014.
3. Acceptance of the financial report for June 2014.
1. Building and grounds maintenance and construction.
2. Per Capita Grant Requirement: Review Chapter 7 (Collection Management and Resource Sharing), Serving Our Public 3.0 Standards for Illinois Public Libraries, Illinois Library Association 2014.
3. Discuss Edge Initiative.
Set dates for Personnel Committee to determine review questions and subsequently to review the Director (met in August, 2013).
Next Board Meetings for 2014 (all in Public Library meeting room, 4:30 p.m.): August 13, September 10, October 8, November 12, December 10