Upcoming Board Meeting Agenda
Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees
Library Meeting Room, 405 West Main St.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Call to order.
• Introductions, audience and visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes. The Library Board may cut short any comments that are irrelevant, repetitious, or disruptive. (Id. at 1425-26).
1. Oaths of Office.
1. Approval of the July 9, 2014 minutes.
Correspondence and communications.
1. Jackson County Clerk: Property tax rate calculated.
1. Approval of bills payable up to and including bills due August 16, 2014 to September 15, 2014.
3. Acceptance of the financial report for July 2014.
1. Building and grounds maintenance and construction.
2. Insurance: Board discussion and decisions regarding changes in coverage.
3. Energy provision: Board discussion and decision regarding provider contract with consideration to prices and green energy options.
Set dates for Personnel Committee to review the Director.
Next Board Meetings for 2014 (all in Public Library meeting room, 4:30 p.m.): September 10, October 8, November 12, December 10