June 12 Board Meeting Agenda
Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Call to order.
Introductions and audience to visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes.
1. Election of Trustee officers to begin service July, 2013
2. Committee appointments
3. Oaths of office
1. Approval of the May 8, 2013 minutes.
Correspondence and communications.
1. Approval of bills payable up to and including bills due June16, 2013 to July 15, 2013.
2. Acceptance of the financial report for May 2013.
1. Open enrollment insurance
2. Vote on method for collecting non-resident fees
3. Construction grant timeline
4. Amend tuition reimbursement policy
5. Illinois Public Library Annual Report (IPLAR)
1. Board of Appeals property tax reassessment hearings
1. Vote to appoint FOIA/OMA officer(s)
2. Review minutes from closed sessions
3. Adopt prevailing wage ordinance
Brainstorming time/Trustee mission moment as appropriate.
Next Board Meetings for 2013 (all in Public Library meeting room, 4:30 p.m.): July 10, August 14, September 11, October 9, November 13, December 11.