May 8 Board Meeting Agenda
Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Call to order.
Introductions and audience to visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes.
1. Approval of the April 10, 2013 minutes
Correspondence and communications.
1. Approval of bills payable, up to and including bills due May 16, 2012 to June 15, 2013
2. Acceptance of the financial report for April 2013
1. Building and grounds
1. Approval of Finance Committee meeting minutes, April 30, 2013
1. Property tax abatement hearings
Brainstorming time/Trustee mission moment as appropriate
Next Board Meetings for 2013 (all in Public Library meeting room, 4:30 p.m.): June 12, July 10, August 14, September 11, October 9, November 13, December 11.